Saturday, June 21, 2014

Relic Knights Unboxing

IT'S HERE!  IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!



After waiting nearly two years I've finally received my Relic Knights miniatures.  I ordered a whole bunch of minis, and spent hours last night going through and inventorying them to make sure I got everything.  Aside from missing inserts, and some pieces that are missing that has become a known factory issue everything is there!

I'm taking pic requests over the weekend for the SPM forums while I begin cleaning and assembling some of these pieces for Gen Con, which I'm sharing here. 




With luck I'll have some paint on before the day is out.

After looking over things there I'm pretty satisfied with the minis.  There is a lot of variance in both detail and scale though.  Some minis are smaller physically and in scale, which is going to make it difficult to assemble and paint.  Thankfully there are more good miniatures with some pretty sweet detail.  Overall, at a glance, there is softness to the miniatures, and it's a mixed bag what you'll get.




Now I'm getting back to cleaning and assembling.  I'm still deciding what I want to do for a color scheme for my Shattered Swords, and I'm leaning towards white.

No comments:

Post a Comment