Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Silver lining

Real life was lying in wait as I exited my apartment.  Ten hours later and I'm dragging myself back into my apartment after a day of driving and working in the sun and heat.  I wasn't going to make it out to Bloomington for Malifaux night tonight, which was very sad.  However I had this waiting in my mailbox.



With nothing else to do except sit in my chair and not make any sudden movements while contemplating the joys of Ibuprofen; I decided to open it, and to what should mine eyes appear but a bevy of metal miniatures!



All of that is an order I placed with Agents of Gaming for Babylon 5 Miniatures.  Even though the company itself went under years back there is still a representative selling off excess stock.  There's still a decent selection left, and I highly recommend getting in on the ease of finding these Out Of Print miniatures while you can!

Now to go through and take an inventory as I did make a rather large order!

2 comments:

  1. Shiny, shiny, shiny metal minaitures, just waiting a lick of paint. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently decided to put painting miniatures, and hobby stuff in general, to the fore in my life as my main/preferred hobby. Maybe I'll even hit my backlog. I've been painting miniatures for almost fifteen years now, and I'd be lying if I said that I had very few unpainted miniatures lying around.

      Delete