After my last post I managed to come across my missing bases. What this means is that I was able to do a lot of preparations for the coming week.
As awesome as it would be to get all this stuff painted this week, I've got my regular league night for Malifaux as well as a tournament that I'm running on Oct 20th. However I now have some stuff ready that I can mix up my painting regemine a little more.
What you can see in the above picture are the rest of the wights (upper left), three Malifaux models I plan to paint up as trophies for my tournament this weekend (upper middle, round bases), and the rest of those are OGRE miniatures for my friend. The infantry and GEV's are going to be done in a German Desert Flektarn pattern, while the trucks, howitzers, and mobile howitzers are going to be done up in Aussie cam (Not pictured: Aussie cam infantry).
Either I'm adjusting to the weather, or getting the OGRE stuff ready to paint has been sparking a bit of inspiration. With luck I'll catch up in short order.