Monday, October 1, 2012

Endure, and In Enduring Grow Strong

My productivity levels have been way down the past few weeks due to weather changes.  For some reason the shift from warm to cool makes me want to lie down and go to sleep at 3pm in the afternoon and not wake up till the next day.  In spite of that I have managed to get some painting done within the past seven days.  In my last post I mentioned a commission, and I happened to finish up the pieces from that commission.



Again, nothing fancy.  One thing I'm concerned about is that you can't quite tell that the Wight's tabard is supposed to be a dark blue.  It was a dark grey-blue before I hit it with a light wash, but now it's almost black.  My friend was ok with the result, and I think there is a bit of a difference when you look at it in person.

Here's the comparison of my finished version of the spearman compared to his.



I'd say it's a step up at least.  I also managed to start painting the next set of three.  With luck I'll get some motivation and finish them up in the next day or two.



Or, y'know, the weather will make sure I can't do more than sleep and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment