Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Responsibilities

Recently I've been feeling overwhelmed with my painting schedule.  Between commissions and work I haven't left myself enough time to pursue my own projects.  I've been neglecting my Babylon 5 Project, which only increases my anxiety.  Currently here is the stuff I need to paint:



That's a bit of a handful.  I hate leaving work undone, and if I do anything outside of it then I get stressed.  I recently made a lot of progress, and the above pic isn't as packed as it would be otherwise.  So I've decided to do something about it.  I'm setting aside my Babylon Project and other models to be painted until I've eliminated my backlog of commissions.  Once those are done I plan to take a dedicated effort to catch up with my Babylon 5 models and my Malifaux models.

No comments:

Post a Comment